Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cheer Camp '09

We hosted our annual girls night this year and had a blast. Somehow our large, unfurnished front room brought out the inner cheerleader in everyone! All the gorgeous girls in pjs. I can't believe that I am the only one that is preggo, I'm still waiting to someone to come clean, you know who you are...
This was truely amazing. When Brian saw all the pics he was amazed that is all went on when he was sleeping in the next room. Can't wait to post another one side by side in ten years.

The boys saw the picture when I was photoshopping and called me in to take a picture of them. They asked me if we had video of all the "mommies doing cool tricks".
Thanks to everyone who came, it was a much needed night for me and I am ready for next year when I can participate. I feel so blessed to have such great friends who know how to be great moms and know how to have a good time way into the wee hours of the morning. (2:30am!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

i cannot believe you could stay up that late. 8:30 is when I am totally spent..however I cannot sleep right now..tired but cannot sleep. And last night I was up until after 1am doing cub scout stuff..i think that is what i was doing.
the other night i really did go to bed at 8:30 with my kids.

Kimberly said...

That was a blast. Thanks for hosting. You really are in the middle. The pic of your boys is soooooo cute!

A mother heart said...

And all without a drop of alcohol! Mormon mommies know how to have best fun. Thanks for inviting me!