Thanks Ave for a fun night and to my sweet husband that watched A LOT of kids so I could go.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
"Aunite/ Niece" Night Out
Jefferson's sunbeam teacher is playing Mrs. Potts at The Hale Theater in Beauty and The Beast The Musical. Our ward organized a mother/daughter night to go see it. Since I am daughterless, I borrowed my sweet niece to be my date. She wore her best princess dress, got tons of attention and was such a trooper during the almost three-hour long show.
Waiting for the "Belle Party" to start. We had great seats right next to the isle. All the cast members ran up and down the stairs all night. The wolves were a little scary, but the dishes were great!
Enjoying a monster cookie during intermission.
One very tired little princess at the end of the show with Mrs. Potts. Janae did such a great job, I am always amazed when people can sing so well.
Avery kept asking when the real Belle was coming out. The iconic yellow dress in the final act was all it took to put a perma-smile on her face. She told me Belle was "dressed correctly", very important to a four-year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh, i make myself tired. I sent nate and the kids to swim while i tackled the list. I did not get through it, but added a few items! We will see if I can get the rest of the stuff done by the end of the week. BTW...i think I was burnt out by 5pm but Nate wanted us to go to the movies as a family so I endured!!!
I'm looking forward to getting my energy back once this baby stops using it to grow. Then I'll "rest" during my 6 weeks off from one of my jobs!!!!
Are you really pregnant? You do a great job at hiding any belly you may have...and you look great!
What a fun night for you and Avery. I haven't seen you in forever! I agree, I think you are just lying about this pregnant thing...we need to see your cute belly!
Post a Comment