Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When Mommy's Away...

It's too early for morning sickness, cravings or bedrest, but I am officially exhausted! I forgot how tired pregnancy makes you, and I think it is amplified by three little boys running literaly all over me all day.
Today I put a movie on for the boys and laid down for a nap at 3:30pm and woke up at 4:45 when Brian called. I went into the living room and Lukey was asleep on the floor, Jeffey was naked and Ben had eaten three applesauces and half a box of Cheese-Its. Glad to know my boys are a little more self-sufficient this time around!!

9 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

congrats! Your little boys would get along nicely with my little Riley. Except he would probably have the fish out of the fish tank and his baby sister on the roof.

Kimberly said...

Welcome to my life!!! :) That's exactly what I do except I only have one to worry about because Ems is in school all day. I can't imagine three little ones. Crazy!

Methodical Wormer said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! As soon as I'm off bed rest, you are welcome to bring those boys by anytime you need a nap.

The David Rays said...

Oh congratulations! Thats wonderful news! I hope this go round is a good one. please let me know if i can help out with the boys. Believe me i know how preganncy can turn your world upside down! Happy to help out here.
P.S sending girl baby dust your way... lol

A mother heart said...

Ok, I laughed right out loud when I read that Jeff was naked. How very Jeff!

How nice that this time you can actually leave them for a little bit and the house is still standing!

Staceyjim said...

Hilarious! I love your stories. It's like Reality TV, only better. :)

Ruth said...

Jeez, I am not expecting and I do that. Just last Tuesday I sat down to watch Arthur with the kids (we record them and had gotten behind) and I woke up 2 episodes later. They had drunk my sprite, made a mess, and seemed genuinely sad I woke up. I am so excited for you and praying all will be well. Love you bunches, Ruth

Alicia W said...

Congratulations! I found your blog through Analee's. How cool. You should check out my blog. I'm going to take a whack at this whole motherhood thing myself. :)

Tiffany Walker said...

I am glad you are getting naps and hope that this is the "worst" thing you will wake up too!