The rest of January was spent participating in or cheering for sporting events!

On "The Good Doctor's Birthday" as Brian calls Martin Luther King Jr. Day we went to Hole in the Rock to take the boys on a little hike. There is something magical about the combination of dirt, rocks and little boys...they had a blast!

My hot hubby actually had a day off and we loved spending time as a family.

The Anselmo's joined us and we had a great picnic lunch afterwards.

Matt is always such a great help with our boys when we go on these outings. He helps Brian keep them safe and Kim and I take pictures...stellar combo.

Ben loved the dirt and climbing everywhere.

Jeffey was also in his element.

It was such a beautiful day, I can't believe this is January.

Brian and Ben showing their muscles.

Me and my boys.

The whole blurry family...oh well!

My nephew Noah ran in his first little cross country race, here we are waiting for him to cross the finish line.

Last Saturday we helped celebrate cousin Tyler's eighteenth birthday and went to the ASU basketball to cheer on Daddy's team. It was a bit of a busy time having all three of the boys there, but we managed just about the whole game. I felt like Aunt Gayle buying all the treats and passing them down the row.

The blue cotton candy was a crowd favorite.

Go Devils!

I made these cupcakes to take to Ben and Jeff's school. I had some issues making the red, look red and still taste good so we ended up with Steeler's colors...oops. ( I still thought they were cute and so did the boys) Maybe this is why the Cards lost!

I had some friends from Canada in town and they were so excited to go to an American Super Bowl Party (I still think it is really cool!) We had so much fun hanging out with friends and eating way to much. Thanks again to the Anselmo's for a great party.

This girl is my all-time hero. I fell in love with this cake. I can't wait to take some classes from her this summer. Way to go April. You can check out her stuff at
http://www.designercakesbyapril.blogspot.com/ ...truely amazing!
I made the boys cute Cardinals shirts and will post some more pics later. What a great beginning to the year.
We also made another milestone, Brian finished his LAST elective, that means no more Saturday classes...yeah!!!!! Lots more family fun posts to come.
1 comment:
Of course I still LOVE you!! And now I have to apolotize for not returning your calls this weekend. All of the fam, well minus me and Jacks, are really sick. So Saturday was quite a chore of a day nursing three out of the five of us! I'll call you when things here start settling down a bit. I sure do hate CROUPE!!!
At any rate, it looks like you guys had a fun filled January! It looks like you guys are having beautiful weather! Can't wait to see more pics of what fun you guys are having:)
Post a Comment