Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mommy Party

The benefits of having a sister that is pregnant with you is that when you both crave lunch at 10:20am, you both look insane together. So off we headed to Paradise Bakery for half salad/sandwich meals. Lukey and Jeffey were along for the ride and both enjoyed their festive cookies. When we walked in, Lukey said: "This is a party, right mom?" Yep, Lukey! St. Patty's Day sprinkles
We love brothers.

This Doggy back pack reminds me of the tentacles that surgically implant themselves into the octopus guys back in Spiderman! He never leaves the house without it on.
Jeffey took a picture of the prego mommies. We finished the morning off with a brisk walk behind my sister's awesome BoB stroller. Can't wait to meet the new cousin twins!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You guys look so good. I am just 9 weeks along and have put on around 11 lbs and have lost my precious A cups and they are heading for ultimate C-dome (not a real word i know). Am I the only one that wishes for that baby bump (that usually arrives around 6-7 months for me) so that I can actually look pregnant and not like I let myself go? I need to retire 2of my favorite pair or shorts for the next several months and have broken out the "fat pants" (at least I bought cute fat pants).

Mhanson said...

That was a fun day. I'm still craving Dilly's Deli. Thanks for making me get out of the house to exercise. I had so much energy that day and actually cleaned my bathrooms for once in I don't know how long.