Monday, January 19, 2009
Reasons Why...
I recently read a quote that said something to the effect that "Love is the reason why you mop the floor after your husband walks through them with muddy work boots". Most of the time I feel like my house will never be clean, or organized, or I will never be on time for anything again. Good thing the reasons why I keep trying are so dang cute!
Before the chop... (someone told me how nice it was that my girl had red hair too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
They are cute! I loved Lukey's hair long! It was so great! He now looks like a little missionary!
Luke looks like a different kid. I think less hair makes his eyes look even bigger.
I'm glad you got the pictures. Those pictures make me happy. Kendall LOVES Jeff. She said she wants him to come again.
I love your boys!! They are all so stinkin' cute.
When did you cut Lukey's hair?!?! He looks so cute! I think he looks a lot more like Ben now with the shorter do.
I honestly thought the second picture of Lukey was Ben! How weird is that. I didn't think they looked like each other before. He looks so handsome. I am just beginning to experience the cuteness of little boys running around in their underwear. Cam is almost officially potty trained. Cute cute boys!
I love that picture of Ben. I'll have to say Lukey looks a little like his auntie. So dang cute with the new hair cut and even better he gives me loves all the time now!
Too cute. It was great seeing you guys the other night!
Ok, I love the picture, but I just saw your last post too and I loved the picture of you guys in the sharks mouth. Please send me a copy and I will frame it for the kids. Love you,,,,,,,,Ruth
Lanae- I totally just found your book you loaned me "I am Mother" and I know you want it back! Let me know if you are coming to this side of town or just email me your address. I'll mail it to you. You know that would probably be faster :)
Post a Comment