Monday, February 18, 2008

My Other Loves


Just came across this pics of me and the boys in Carmel last summer and couldn't not post it. They are getting way too big too fast. Any tips on how to keep them little?!




4 comments:

O'Loughlin Family said...

so cute. I especially love the eye patch on Jeff.

Sandra Dubreuil said...

You guys look great. I love Carmel!! Jared and I just loved wandering the little downtown. Hope you're having a great day!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

You look nice and tan and the boys look like they are all comfy and enjoying their time on vacation.

CHRISTINE said...

With Wyatt I couldn't wait for him to do all of the fun things like crawl and walk...(oh how foolish I was) and now with Luke I just want him to stay little...and of course he's growing too fast...no advice, it just happens, dang it! Your little guys all look great,though! Sorry you don't get to see much of Brian.