Friday, February 15, 2008

I love my husband, I never see him, but I love him!


We had a really relaxing Valentines Day. Last year we gave up waiting in long lines and traded going out for lunch instead of dinner...best decision we've made thus far in my opinion. Especially great this year because Bri had a final at night. So I swapped babysitting with my sis and we had a great lunch. My sweet friend brought me a rose and "Becoming Jane" in the afternoon and I sat on the couch and cried all night. Great movie...highly recommend it. Brian bought me flowers last week, which I love being suprised with and they were still beautiful yesterday. He also got me photoshop, he didn't think it was very sexy, I disagreed and thought it was highly thoughtful.
I love my hubby and am so greatful for the life we share. We are so busy right now and it is really tough to love all the mundane tasks, but I really couldn't ask for much more. (maybe a little more time with him, but there's always retirement right?)
The icing on the cake was when Bri came home and told me he got and A in Economics...now that is VERY sexy! Congrats babe.
( I need to give my very talented dentist/photographer brother in law credit for the pic, it is my absolute fav of the two of us)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that picture! K- I just have to say I know oh! a little too well what you are going through. Matt just graduated with his MBA in Dec. and it is so nice to have my husband back. All I can say is - it will end, I promise! Much sooner than retirement. :)

By the way, tell Bri...I find Photoshop very sexy too. I love it!

Kristal said...

Lanae, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture. IT's soo cute! (sorry, I'm blog lurking)