Sometimes it's the little things that make it all worth it. And when I say "all" I mean scraping dried food off the kitchen table, discovering new ways to remove artwork from every surface in my house, all the "fun" that potty-training entails, what to wear to church that will survive the fishy crackers, snot, drool etc. and when to go to the emergency room and when to just stay home and pray!
Some of my favorite little things from this week:
Lukey came running out of the bathroom triumphantly carrying three toothbrushes in each hand. The smile on his face told the story of how proud of himself he was. The dripping wet hands let me know they most likely all of them took a swim in the toilet!
Jeffey named his new stuff dog "Waggy Tail"...nuff said.
Last Monday during FHE we were telling Ben the story of Nephi getting the brass plates from Laban. We explained that Nephi hit Laban on the head with a sword (we'll elaborate more later) and then dressed in his clothes to fool his servant. Ben thought for a moment and said "Then was Laban naked?"
I love the little things that make me smile.
Oh, and Luke loves to dance to the songs on American Idol...life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love your boys! Since Hendrix has been sick, it's been so quiet, I actually miss the noise. Yeah for boys.
Leah
Those are the reasons why we blog. So that all those funny but sometimes forgotten moments are captured. Wish the boys could get together. Garrett misses Ben.
Ahh, the joy of kids. At least you know they have great imaginations!! Miss ya guys tons.
I never thought of that, I guess he was naked! Cute post.
Those are great. I love that Brian bought you photoshop for Valentine's Day. I would've loved that. Way to go! :)
Post a Comment