Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ode to Baby Lukey


It feels like the last few weeks have been filled with trips to the hospital to see all my friends babies. I have started to miss having a tiny one around. Then I have a day like today when I take all three to the grocery store just before lunch, we all have melt downs and I swear we are done! So I figured I would post my favorite picture of Lukey, remember that I do have a baby (actually, technically I have three) and try to get a handle on everything that entails. So here's to my baby that can walk, tell me what a dog and lion say, go get stories when we ask him to and is still absolutely precious when fast asleep curled up like a little stinkbug in his crib. They truely do get so big so fast, it is hardly fair.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute! I love the mud story..it cracks me up and I can just imagine your initial reaction!

O'Loughlin Family said...

Lanae - I found your blog! I didnt know you had one until Amber told me tonight. I'm putting you on my list - you'll have to visit ours!

Mhanson said...

I love this pic of Lukey he is so easy to get great pictures of and my hubby is a star photographer.
Check out my new blog. Thanks for the tip.
D