Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ben's First Talk

So it's not on Sunday and he has long since taken off the church clothes, but he still remembers his talk. We were so proud of him, he told us what he wanted to talk about and he memorized the whole thing! (and he did it ten times so mom could get the video right!)


4 comments:

Mhanson said...

Great Job Ben. Noah loved listening to your talk. We love you.
Auntie Dee

O'Loughlin Family said...

so dang cute.

Courtney said...

That is impressive! We still have 10 year olds that don't know their talks that well!

Go Ben!

Jamie & Johnny said...

So cute. I haven't checked your blog in forever and I'm glad I did today. It was fun seeing all your pictures. I love the talk and the dirty muddy Lukey Bum. It gets me excited to have 2 boys running around my house soon! ;)