Monday, January 7, 2008

Merry, Merry Christmas








We had a fantastic christmas in Pinetop with my sister complete with as much snow as we ever could have wanted! We went sledding, made snowmen, made gingerbread trees, sang carols, ate way too much and slept way too little. My sister's family and mom and dad made everything perfect. There is something magical about brand new bikes underneath a sparkling tree, and my boys faces when they saw them. It was Brian's first white Christmas and I froze all weekend (you never know I was from Canada), but a great time was had by all. Thanks to our hosts in Northern Arizona.
We came home afterward and the boys got to jump on a giant bounce house at Grandma and Grandpa Jones'. Yet again we were all spoiled and ate way too much delicious food.

1 comment:

CHRISTINE said...

A white Christmas! I am jealous. Glad you guys had fun. Happy New Year!