
I have a wonderful friend who knows what it is like to have a husband travel. When Brian had to go to Canada for his grandma's funeral and a quick buisness trip, she called and asked if we wanted to go to the zoo. We picked the kids up after school and closed the place. We had a great afternoon and grabbed McDonald's on the way home. Her little boys are so sweet and we love to be around them. It made an otherwise long night, very doable. I love how I have so many people that watch out for me while Brian is studying or gone. We love our friends!

Henry and Indiana. I am used to getting a lot of attention when we go places with the four boys and their red hair. This trip I was the one getting the pitty compliments: "Oh, he is cute too." Indi is about the sweetest little thing and my friend dresses her so cute. We are quite okay with her stealing the show. The boys always joke how Henry can't marry her, or else her name would be Indiana Jones. They think that is funny every time.

Could you not just eat her? Henry always walks up to her and says "girl". I love it!

Fun times at the zoo! (One day I will get a better camera, but for now, fuzzy is better than no memories)
No comments:
Post a Comment