I told Jefferson that he had to start counting backwards this year. He wasn't too fond of the idea. He celebrated all on his birthday. He went to school where his sweet teacher gave him this crown and a birthday badge. Henry, Lukey and I brought him a Happy Meal for lunch and donuts for his class to share for snack. It was early release day so we had all his little friends over for a party after. He has been wanting to have playdates with all these boys for so long...it was a dream come true.Jeff is such a sweet little soul. He is so sensitive and kind. He told me the other day that everyone in his class thinks he is "hillarious". His teacher tells me that there is a line of boys waiting outside the bathroom to eat lunch with him. He loves to be around people and always make sure everyone is having fun. When Jeff is around it is a party. He has a great memory and can always answer gospel, history and animal questions. If he is interested in something he can remember anything about it. He is the only boy that would like to sleep in from time to time and would love it if he could wear his new Bakugun jammies all the time. I can't believe he is almost done Kindergarten. He tries very hard at school and it so proud when he gets his work done first. He loves math and art. He has a little girlfriend (whatever that is) at school that he sits with in Art. He told me that they were BFs, but not BFF (best friends for life), because that is what you do when you get married like you and Daddy he informed me. At least he's got that straight! I just want him to stop growing up so fast. How did I get such a big guy from such a tiny baby. He loves telling the story of how he was born during a Suns playoff game. I fell like that was just yesterday. Happy Birthday Jeffer-babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment