Between Brian's CPA stuff, church responsibilities, work and raising four little boys, our time together is rare and precious! We still try and do something each week so we can talk more than just in passing. Thankfully my mom is kind enough to watch them for us from time to time, we really appreciate it.This picture was taken on a fun night out for Matt's birthday. We ate at this great little restaurant in Scottsdale and then went for ice cream. I love dating my husband and spending time with our friends. One of the first things that attracted me to Brian was how he was with his friends.
I love that we still laugh till we cry...both with and at each other. I love that he still opens the door, tells me I look nice and how it still gives me butterflies when he grabs my hand. We are coming up on nine years and each one truly does get better. I live for Date Night!
1 comment:
Cute shirt Lanae! Where did you find it? I might have to copy you :)
Post a Comment