
I think I say it every other post, but we have the BEST friends. I love each of these families and love the example the women are to me, the support Brian has in his buddies and the sweet friends my kids have. For New Years this year we slept over at the Anselmos with the Tait family. We are grateful for new baby Dalin to even out the gender scale a bit! The kids rang in the new year, New York style and I think they fell asleep about 10:30pm. Late night for the Jones boys.

Matt, Dave and Brian. We hired some brave girls and hit PF Changs for a relaxing dinner.

I love these women. I look up to them both in so many ways. I think we are all glad our hubby's are such great friends. I totally scored in the husband's friend's wives department!

It was the perfect mix of family and couple fun. A great way to ring in 2011.

Fun times, we hope the Anselmos will be back for next year.
1 comment:
Glad to see you having to play catch up as much as me for last year.
I love the pictures of the kids in the snow. Where did you find snow suits for all the boys? Those things are expensive and a pain to store from year to year.
Also I love the family picture with your mom and dad. They look like they couldn't be proud of all the Grand kids.
Post a Comment