Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2010 Wrap-Up

There is a line in a country song that says: "I thought I loved you then". It goes on to tell that at each stage of the singer's life he loves his wife more and more. I feel like that a lot. What an amazing little family I have the privilege to be a part of. Getting to know our sweet Henry this year had been so fun. He adds something so special to our crew. The boys adore him and are very helpful with all the extra work that a fourth baby brings. We have settled into our new house, love the ward of our church we are part of and all the new friends we have made. Brian continues to do well at work and is currently working on getting his CPA. We are very busy, but we make time to have fun as a family and add new memories. Aspen Grove, Memorial Day, California and our snow trip were all big highlights for us.
There are moments almost everyday where I stop and look at the boys playing together or reach across the back of the pew to hold Brian's hand where I could almost burst from all the gratitude that I have inside me. These times make all the less than magical parts of the day worth it.! Here's to a great 2010 and looking forward to what the New Year brings.

No comments: