
Chillin' on the deck while the boys were shooting things.

We didn't catch anything this year, but it sure was fun trying.

Jeffey ate this up, look at that face!

Ben cruisin' down.

The mom's on the Ranger. Later the next night Kim A took us for a crazy ride in the dark, what a way to let go after taking care of kids all day! (PS I love how I have sunscreen in my hand, always the sunblock police)

Shooting stuff. (I tried once, and that was enough, guns still make me nervous)

Brian trying the "big kid" zip line.

A very flattering picture of my ride.

A look from the bottom. You climbed this ladder, got strapped in and jumped. I was so nervous, I hate heights like this. The tree was swaying and there is a few moments where you aren't strapped in at the top. Thanks to all the men who made sure I tried it and made it safely across. Once I was clipped on I was great and had a blast!

Henry, and Mommy, loved all the helpers this weekend, he got so much attention. He was such a great baby.

Even though we didn't catch anything, I think nothing compares for Ben to fishing. He is so patient and loves to sit by the water holding the pole. Papa would be proud.

It is so fun to get to know our friends kids. I love watching them play together. The next generation!

All those little girls made sure Henry had a great time.

Eating lunch at the lake.

Emilee and Ben kickin' it in the back of the Ranger.

Such a happy baby. Personally, I don't think they come any cuter.

This crazy kid is hilarious right now! He makes us laugh on a minute to minute basis. He got in the van after the lake and told me "Chow, baby"

Jeffey loved being outside and chasing friends all weekend. Playing in the water and the zip-line were among his favorite things.

Sweetie boy.

I love this one!
All in all, it was a great weekend. We missed our friends that had sick kids and had to leave early, the a/c died on the way home and I was battling strep the whole time, but it was worth all the effort. I love that we will have these memories for years to come and that I didn't have to wear make-up at all! We love our friends and can't wait for next year.
2 comments:
So fun! I love reading your blog. You are such a great writer. What a fun tradition to start. The cabin looks like it was awesome!
what a great weekend! thanks for sharing pics and stories. all your kids are so dang cute!!
Post a Comment