Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ben's Last Day of Kindergarten

Ben with his wonderful teacher at the end of Kindergarten. Ben did such a great job this year. He had a wonderful little report card. He mastered 200 sight words and is reading Level J books at home to us and his brothers. Last family home evening he read us the scriptures. It is so neat to see him learn and grow. I shed some tears when they sang their cute songs and told what they loved about their parents. Ben said he loved that his Dad played the Wii with him and that I jumped on the trampoline. We love that he tries his best at school and is a good friend. They get a green bracelet for good behavoir each day at school. He stayed on green all year so the last day mom brought him a milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry on top. He was one happy boy. Great job Benjamin! Great Green Year.
(I also shed some tears of joy for making through the longest year ever. Dragging four kids into the school is not a ton of fun, but we did it. I am so grateful to all the other moms for helping in the classroom and for his great teachers for their gentle reminders when I wouldn't have forgotten something important)

No comments: