Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Dad of Daughters

All of my favorite recent pictures of my dad involve him with my boys. He is such a wonderful father and grandfather. At family gatherings you can usually find my dad outside at the "kids table". He is just as fun with them as he was with us when we were little. My dad has always been patient and sweet as he has watched me grow as a wife and mother. He has a way of being supportive even though I may not always do things his way. (Even though, I usually end of figuring out that his way would have be a lot easier!) I love that he takes the time to teach Brian things and that he just pitches in whenever he can tell I'm a little overwhelmed. We miss him so much when he is working up north and can't wait to see again. I truely feel so blessed in many aspects of my life, and the parents that I have are no exception.
Happy Father's Day Dad.
I Love you and miss you.

No comments: