Monday, November 30, 2009

She did it again!

My wonderful friend Stacey used her amazing talents yet again and captured some great photos of our growing family. I love the pictures and saved my favorite for the Christmas card. No one likes to be photographed when you've just had a baby, but she made it bearable! There are a lot here and so many more... Thanks again Stacey for all the memories.













4 comments:

A mother heart said...

Love them all!!! Those pics of the boys are so great...she captured their personalities perfectly!

Sandra Dubreuil said...

They look AMAZING!! And man...Ben looks like a little man! They've grown up so much. Loved talking to you today...can't wait to see the pic you saved for the christmas cards:)

happyfamily said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE GREAT. LOVED THEM ALL.

Tiffany Walker said...

Adorable pictures. I miss your cute family. She did a beautiful job at capturing the boys cute smiles. I think the one of you and Henry is just precious.