Henry was a month old this week! I am starting to feel normal again and he is gaining weight, eating and sleeping well. His brothers adore him and I will often find one of them in his room patting his head while he is sleeping. They are so gentle and caring. Henry got his PKU and Luke was with me. He told the tech that Henry wanted to go home as soon as he started to cry. Then Lukes eyes welled up and he told Henry it was going to be okay. We all can't get over Henry's mullet, we think he looks like Kevin Bacon in Footloose.
The days are long and I can't wait for bed each night, but one thing about this being the fourth one is that I know they get big too fast and I will get sleep again one day.



3 comments:
Oh he is so cute I just want to kiss his little cheeks! He is adorable. I can't believe it has been a month. I need to get over to your neck of the woods. Those little boys of yours are just sweet.
You have some cute little boys! I like his little mullet. That's great that our boys are all so good with him. I am happy my boys are nice to Levi too.
This is the first time I've gotten onto your blog since Henry's been born...so I got to do ALL the catching up! He is SO cute! Congratulations...and your pics are all amazing! How on earth do you get them all to turn out so well? Congratulations!
Post a Comment