Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Halloween

We struggled a bit this Halloween getting costumes together, everyone to everything and still enjoying the holiday. I can honestly say I'm am just glad it is all done. I guess I figured I would have more energy AFTER I had the baby, smart I know, so I left a few too many things to the last minute. What was supposed to be the crew from Mario Kart turned out to be a store-bought Mario, a store-bought skeleton, a dinosaur from a few years ago and a baby without a costume! Oh, well the kids could care less and had a blast and I think our pumpkin rocked. On to the rest of the holidays...




4 comments:

Tiffany Walker said...

Cute costumes! You look beautiful! Henry is getting so big! I need to come and see y'all soon.

Jamie said...

Hey cute girl. I just got caught up on your blog and I'm so laughing right now at the mask your kids wear when Henry wakes up. That is so cute. I hope you're all feeling healthy. :)

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Love the costumes! Ben as Mario looks excellent!!

Tamee said...

I completely understand. For two girls that love holidays, I really can't wait till this year is over. Hopefully I get a better attitude by Christmas or coal is all I'll be getting.
Post more picture of Henry.