I was at Costco the other day and the lady in front of me scanned my cart full of boys, my belly and said: "Those can't possibly all be yours?!" I remember thinking its not like I have 18 or anything, and they were really being the best little boys this trip.However, today the four number is a little daunting. Not many people I know have four little kids. What exactly was I thinking this time? Less than six weeks out and I have to admit I am panicking just a touch. Hopefully, once this little one isn't sapping all my energy and making it feel ten degrees hotter, if that is possible, the whole concept of a family of six won't be a scary!
3 comments:
You will be GREAT! You are such a good mommy, you can't possibly fail. Plus, that lady was just probably thinking you look wayyy to young to have 4 kids :)
That's exactly what I was just going to say, Sherri. Lanny, it's because of your beautiful, youthful looks!
Plus, I don't think you have much to worry about right now. My dad always says four little kids was easy enough. Not a problem til we were all teenagers at once.
I miss Costco moments with you! You will be just as good as mom to 4 little boys as you are to 3. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment