Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Perfection

 At two months three weeks old, we went over to play with our little friend Vivian. It just happens that her momma is a very talented photographer and snapped a few shots of Miss C while she slept and I got to snuggle baby Bibby. I love this picture because I love watching my babies sleep with their hands above their head, they seem so content and peaceful. My mother-in-law says it is a sign of a happy, healthy baby. I agree!
 Love all this chubbiness! 
 And I ADORE these lashes!!!! I am so glad my baby girl got Brian's eyelashes like her brothers. 

I am completely smitten with this little one. I love getting to know her personality as she starts to smile and coo. She completes our family. 

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Ahh, thanks for the shout out. Miss C looks like a model baby in that last one. PERFECT lips and eyelashes. She's a doll. I'm so sad our girlies are growing so fast! We need to do more pictures in a month or so when they can sit up, but not crawl away! That'll be fun!!