Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baseball, cousins and fireworks

We spent the Fourth of July with some of our cousins at the baseball game. It is one of my favorite ways to celebrate this holiday. It doesn't get much more American than baseball, family and food.  I love this picture of my sweet in-laws and their grandchildren.
At the end of the night the roof of the stadium opened and we listened to music and watched a great firework show.
I had fun making my nieces patriotic headbands for the night.
Charlotte looked so sweet in her little t-shirt, jean skirt and bow. I love dressing her up, and then squeezing her.
Cute cross-eyed smile.
Henry loved that Livi could come and be his buddy for the night.
My mom and some of her grand-babies.
Watching the show, again the best little girl. She loved the lights and music.
Watching the game in the box sweet is a nice way to go. We are kind of spoiled now.
I am very grateful to live in this beautiful land and for all the blessings I have in my life. 

No comments: