Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sewing for girls...Fun times!

I had the opportunity to sew outfits for my friend's little girls. It was such a fun project! She picked a boutique pattern and brought me some great fabric and let me create. Then she these gorgeous pictures taken.
Such sweet sisters and such a great family.
Poor Ben and Jeff had to endure trying on the tops at different stages to make sure they were turning out right!
Ruffles, pink and flowers...girly to the max. I love it! Thanks Ginger for the fun challenge.

3 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Oh,my goodness, those are amazing. You are getting so talented. I love the groovey hippie pants, and adore the dress.

Kristal said...

holy crap lanae! holy crap!
I wanna learn to sew that outfit. Seriously if I could, I would buy tons and tons of fabric and just make kam a million outfits just like it!!!!!! You're amazing!

Tamee said...

I'm with Kristal. I want the pattern. Holly's little girl had on an outfit like that while she was out here visiting. I love them. This spring!