
Our favorite part of the trip was
definitely the beach. Playing in the sand tops everything for sure. We went back twice and can't wait until the next time. My boys loved being by the ocean. There is something so peaceful about just relaxing with the sound of the water in the background. I always think of my Grandma Percival when I am on the coast.
Lukes ended up being our water baby at the beach. He ran into the ocean, with not a care in the world. Sure it was cold, but he didn't care. We had to make sure someone was with him at all times, he was so fearless. I love this picture. We love the beach!

Henry LOVED it! We
weren't quite sure how he would do with the sand, but being dirty was great. The boys could have spent all week building sand castles. I proudly told them that I won a sand castle contest when I was little and showed them my building skills.

Henry probably could have eaten sand all week if we would have let him. He was all smiles!

Love this.
Jeffey watching the waves.

Daddy and H.

Luke in the brief moment he wasn't in the water.
Jeffey and his castles.

Henry was so tired from crawling around in the sand, he crashed out and had a nap on the beach. Great end to a wonderful vacation. Fun memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment