I love being a mom! I also love my mom. Saturday, Brian watched all the kids, so I could go to lunch and shopping with my mom and sister. We never seem to have enough time, but it was wonderful. My mom spoiled me with a new shirt and belt. I appreciate her gentle reminders to take some time for myself from time to time. I also appreciate the days when she comes over, rolls up her sleeves and just helps me clean. Happy Mother's Day Mom!
In the last six Mother's Days I have added four new boys to my family. It is an overwhelming task at times to take care of everything and everyone. People often ask how I do it, and at the end of many days, I ask the same question. Things are not perfect, actually far from it, but I know why I do it and that's the most important part. I truely feel a partnership with my Heavenly Father as I raise these little men. The gospel of Jesus Christ brings me such peace and guidance to this seemingly insurmountable task. These boys spoiled me with flowers from Costco and homemade treats from school and church.


2 comments:
As usual, you always seem to give me perspective. Thank you for being my friend. I love you and your family!
So so cute. I love your boys...cute, well-behaved, loving...wow! You guys seem like you have a lot of fun. Your parents seem so cool too! That's fun that you went on that hike, and I love how your mom had omelets ready for you at home. P90X!! That's seriously hard!! Good luck...and your hair looks great!
Post a Comment