I got fat sitting on a couch eating junk late at night when I was pregnant, uncomfortable with insomnia. So, I'm getting skinny sitting on the same couch exhausted from taking care of a new baby and a lot of other kids with a crochet hook in my hand. I can't put food in my mouth and I am thrilled with what YouTube has taught me! Here are the latest products of my weight loss program:

Good thing I have an adorable niece with a cute little bald head that needs a hat. (even though you know I tried it on Henry!)

I love this "Slinky Flower" pattern. It is so full.

This scalloped edge was from a dishcloth tutorial, it took about ten minutes to finish. Seriously try these.

Here is the reason for the weight gain wearing a beanie with a visor. I also found some ninja turtle patterns, you know Lukey will be all over those.
So, while the temperature rises I continue to make knit hats, praying for a few more rainy days.
Ten pounds down, seventeen more to go!
12 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed! I need to learn how to do that...
SO CUTE! That little pink hat with a scallop is to die for! And I love the little visor on Henry! Way to go!
What was the link for your "learning" I would love to learn- I love keeping track of you on your blog (that sounds so stalker like!!!) if your are interested click on my facebook page to check out our blog! You have such a cute family!!
those are darling and great job with the weight loss.
I love that this post comes after the one with all the cupcakes. The hats are slightly less caloric.
They look great!
So cute! I need to make some of those. Great job!
That's too funny. I am sure I would find a way to crochet and eat at the same time...good job on the weight loss!...and the hats are adorable.
AH AMAZING! I wish I knew how to do that. I need to learn. I need to lose weight too. Maybe this will help. Thanks for the inspiration and great job on losing the weight. I don't think you need to lose 17 more but good luck. You look amazing already.
Ha ha! Henry is definitely cute enough to rock the pink!! :-) You are awesome Lanae to find the time to get so creative! Inspiring! And for the record, I don't think any weight loss is necessary! You look great!
One thing I love about you is when you set your mind on something...you find a way to do it and when you do, it is always done with perfection! You amaze me girl! Loved the phone call today. Hope you had an awesome time tonight. I agree with everyone else, you look beautiful!
Okay I knitted with my pregnany and still gained 60 lbs. You can still stop to crame a doughnut in our month. I LOVE the hats. Go on esty and make some mad money.
Good luck taking care of the sick boy.
That's so funny because I got addicted to knitting at the end of last summer and lost my last 10 lbs of baby weight! I had been exercising but wasn't able to loose any more so I totally stopped when my addiction started and BAM, off came the lbs. Weird!
Post a Comment