There have been a lot of great changes in maternity clothes in the last five years that I am enjoying, however this will definately NOT be one of them! Now your pants won't just slide down, but they will take your bra south with them...simply genius.
I wish someone would focus their energy on making great nursing bras. Any suggestions?

6 comments:
Okay. that is hallarious.
where did you find that?!?! too funny! I personally like the nursing bras from motherhoodmaternity. You can get them at babies r us too.
Oh my gosh I'm dying I'm laughing so hard!! As for nursing bras, I loved the ones from motherwear.com. They have a huge selection and actually fit really comfortably. Hope that helps!
This is awesome. I want to know how hard it would be to reach around a pregnant belly and hook them up to both ends without sweating to death and feeling like you just ran 10 miles!
The key to nursing bras for me is comfort and you can find that anywhere. What I look for in a bra is one that doesn't have an under wire. I hate the under wire! Also, if it has padding in it then it's just too much material so I don't get padding. One more thing... :) I've noticed the thicker the strap the more supportive it feels. Good luck!
Hey! I just found your blog from your facebook! I hope that the no bedrest for you continues! I have to tell you about my favorite nursing bras. They're Bravado. I got mine at the Baby, Mother, and More store on Gilbert and Southern, but you can buy them online. I have several of the original double plus ones and loved them! I want to start wearing them now and I'm only 12 weeks pregnant!
Post a Comment