Thanks to my friend's husband Chad for stepping in at the last minute and snapping a few pics of our family. I think we may have one out of 236 that might make the Christmas card. With limited time and a very stubborn, cranky little boy (as shown above, in one of the few happy moments) it was a tough job! We are so busy right now that we took the opportunity when we could. We have found great renters for our home and will be moving in three weeks. We are still looking for a final destination, but I think it will all work out. We are so excited to be closer to most things in our lives and very sad to leave behind our wonderful life here. This has been the longest I have ever lived in one home and have grown so close to our ward and little community. It will be bittersweet to leave one "family" for another. I will update when we know more and will post more pictures after much photoshop time! The holidays are here....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the new look (of your blog)! I am sure the pictures will be adorable. Sorry Lukey gave you a bit of a challenge. Cute curly hair. I am still trying to ignore the fact that you really are moving in three weeks. Are you sure? No, I am very happy for you to not spend your life in the car. But, I just wish you didn't have to leave.
Those are some great pictures!I love all of the Halloween pictures too. I want to see these Star Wars costumes.
What a beautiful shot of Lukey!! And I love that one on your blog header! You are so on top of things! Much luck in the move...I'll be sending you my good vibes from Utah for ya!
I am quite sure with those adorable boys, you will find some good pictures! :-) I didn't know you guys were moving?! You are staying in the valley though right?! You better be! Let us know if we can do anything to help. Seth is only working 2-3 times a week these days, so if you need a hand lifting the heavy stuff, let us know!
I feel your pain, sister! We tried to get pictures this past weekend too. My friend titled it "Pretty but Grouchy! Everyone in the family was in a bad mood.
Good luck with the move. Wich we were there to help out.
Your hair looks amazing in your new family photos. I can't wait to see more of them. All your red headed men look great.
Post a Comment