Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Crime Scene or My Bathroom?


My bathroom splattered with an entire bottle of hot pink nailpolish.



This week while my sis and I were playing a game with the older boys, Jeffey and Av used my makeup brushes to paint her and my baseboards, floor, carpet with nailpolish. They unscrewed my mascara and used the wand to decorate the cupboards. Av managed to get one finger and one toenail painted (I think their original intent) All Jeffey could do was say "I'm sorry, Mama, we clean it up?" Needless to say they spent the next hour in the tub while my sister and I scoured everything with acetone. My throw rug didn't make it, and Av will look like she had a severe sunburn for the next week, but the babies are alive and at least we had the presence of mind to take some pics, thanks d!




7 comments:

Tamee said...

Love it! It's always hard too stop and not go crazy during those moments. What a funny story for when they are 16.

Sandra Dubreuil said...

I can't believe it!! Those two are hilarious! Reminds me of the time Jacks and Mickey got into my makeup and it went all over my bathroom too.

the Painters said...

Oh Lanae....I am soooo sorry. I cannot believe how common this is though. I think Alec has gotten into all my makeup at one point or another but luckily never the nail polish. How on earth are you recovering? You need a relaxing vacay, no kids, after an incident like that.

Kimberly said...

I can not even imagine that. I would go CRAZY!!! As you know! Thank goodness for little girls. Oh wait, Av is a girl. It must have been Jeff who initiated it. J/K Thank goodness for cupboard safety locks. Do you have them? They are GREAT!!!

A mother heart said...

Holy Heavens! It is one of those moments when you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Mhanson said...

Scream or take a picture? Glad we chose the picture. More fun filled afternoons to come I'm sure.

kristal said...

That's freakin hilarious! Bathroom messes are the worst though. I haven't had any with nail polish yet (other than my own masterpeice that my parents STILL have up on their bathroom wall) but makeup is NOT fun to get off. Good luck with that!