Oh my goodness. I hope that you guys have good medical insurance. I love little boys! I need one! I LOVE the finger nail polish art below too. I am coming to Mesa on Friday and was going to try to bring the cake forms back to you if you'll be there. I'll call you to check. Thanks again - You are so sweet.
The things boys think of! I loved seeing the pictures of the fingernail polish fiasco! I can't belive you took a minute to take a picture..I would've been going crazy!
This is my slighty crazy, mostly un-organized, not very punctual life! I never would have imagined being a mom to four little boys could be so demanding and so fun. Being married to a great guy for the last eight years isnt' too bad either. I truely love my life.
8 comments:
Little DareDevils!
All Garrett has to say is, "Mom can we go do that?" Now if they could just add water?
I just can't believe they got the slide up there. That must have been some determination:) And yes, I will pray for you!! LOL!!
I love it!!!
Oh my goodness. I hope that you guys have good medical insurance. I love little boys! I need one! I LOVE the finger nail polish art below too.
I am coming to Mesa on Friday and was going to try to bring the cake forms back to you if you'll be there. I'll call you to check. Thanks again - You are so sweet.
The things boys think of! I loved seeing the pictures of the fingernail polish fiasco! I can't belive you took a minute to take a picture..I would've been going crazy!
That must have been some teamwork by Noah and Ben!
WoW! So does this show a little into the world of raising boys:) Very fun and I am sure frighting for mom at times too.
Post a Comment