Sunday, April 22, 2012

39 weeks

Here I am at 39 weeks pregnant with our sweet little girl. I was the "smallest", if you can call 40lbs heavier than I usually am small, than I have been with the boys. They think she was breech and her head resided somewhere up in my ribs the whole time. This was a great pregnancy and I felt really good right to the end. I had trouble sleeping and my feet and hands got a little swollen and I had to take my ring off. I enjoyed feeling her move even until a few minutes before she was born. I feel so blessed to be able to have had this experience five times in my life. I am so glad my body worked how it needed to and that she got to "cook" until she was done. We love our doctor and are grateful for all the skilled doctors and nurses that helped us have the wonderful family that we have.
33 weeks with baby girl Jones.

No comments: