
When life gets a little rocky, I make messes. We had so much fun throwing cleaning to the wind and making "habitats" for the plastic dinosaurs I found early in the day.
My boys became obsessed with "silly bands" which proved great motivation for kind words between brothers. We have a jar and fill it with pom poms for all the kind things we "catch" eachother saying. When the jar is full we get a new silly band.

From my birthday until October break are a bit of a blur. The boys have become good self-entertainers as we have been busy helping Henry get better from what turned into pnemonia and strep. My poor baby lost 2lbs, however he is all better and gained all the weight back! He loves being where his brothers are, as long as they don't jump!

The crazy bunch!

Jeff's project.

Lukey is loving his "Mommy-Lukey" days when H goes to sleep and he can help me cook, clean or run errands.

He loves the special treatment and special treats.

Henry loves the peace and quiet and gets some great naps.

Luke and his project, we made this one while the other boys were at school and then had to make one for everyone else when they got home.

We loved playing in the rain with cousins.

I've found a little time to sew again, and am loving it!

I had to post this. When I went to check everyone before I went to bed, I found these two pretzels under the sewing table in the guest room. They really have such a fun time together and I'm sure they were pretending to be dogs and turtles before they drifted off.

Ben and Noah, soaked!

Best buddies. Fun times.
2 comments:
i love that apron. did it come from a pattern? if so I need to know the pattern, then I need to buy it and give it to somebody and say "sew this for me!"
i love aprons!
if I still lived in the valley i'd run with you. You just gotta start..you run a little don't you? You should do the turkey trot with your boys this Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment