
Henry boy at almost 9 months old. I am completely in love with this little boy.

Classic Henry smile, the whole mouth is involved.

H-man wears a huge smile about 98% of the time, eats like a tank and is growing like a weed. At almost 9mos. he is weighing in at over 20lbs, and is one tall little man. He loves his brothers and always goes to find them after his naps. They like playing dress-up with him and think he is great.

He knows me now and I love the smile I get when he hears my voice or see me. Melts my heart everytime. (another winning picture of mommy after the gym)

Ben took this picture, and loves it. They are all so good with him and find most things he does right now so funny. They came in today to tell me that he was eating a marker, didn't take it away, just wanted to make sure I saw the funny sight.

He quickly mastered crawling, standing and cruising along furniture in the space of about a week. I don't imagine it will be long before he is running with the rest of the boys.
Hen has si teeth and drools like a faucet. He always has to wear a bib. Ben told me the other day to take it off because it didn't make "H"chy look cool. Already watching out for Hen-baby! I just want to squeeze him all day long right now, I love this stage.
2 comments:
Can't wait for this stage...great post
How can you not be in love with this little boy. He is absolutely adorable! He is growing up way too quickly. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment