We go to the zoo about once a year. Every year (except one, I'm so upset!!), we take a picture by the monkey villiage sign. I thought it would be fun to see how the boys have grown over the years:

Benjamin and Jackson in 2006.

Ben and Jackson in 2007.

The same trip in '07, the three little monkeys, what fun friends.

With our cousins in January 2008.

Fun times with Cameron in December of 2008. Hallie started school this year, we missed her!

With Ava and Ella in March 2010.

The sign is getting a little worn. I can't believe how big the boys are. I hope we get to go to the zoo with these cute girls again! These pictures make us miss our fun friends we don't see as much anymore. Thanks for all the great memories.
4 comments:
Oh you took me down memory lane. The kids were SO little and now they have all grown up on us. Quoting Brian..."Those were Good Times". Let's do it again with the next group of little ones! Love you guys!
That is so fun to see how they have grown!
Those first few pics are my FAVORITE!! But I'm not biased at all!!:) Those photos sure did make me miss you guys! Even Jacks was so excited to see them:)
Just got caught up on all of the Jones' happenings! Your boys have the cutest smiles...they all look like such sweet little guys! Hope Brian had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment