
We went to a friend's Halloween party this weekend and had a great time. If you don't watch The Office, we may just look like ourselves (which is kind of scary), but if you do you might recognize us as Dwight and Angela. Brian was complete with his stapler in Jello and I had my cat Sprinkles. I can't wait to dress the boys up, I think Ben gets it this year and Jeff knows something about getting candy and that makes him cheer everytime we say Halloween. Jeff hyped up on sugar may prompt another video post!
9 comments:
I think Bri looks a lot like him.
Sounds fun. Keep posting the blog looks great.
D
*I* wanted to be Dwight and Angela this year too! But I didn't think there was enough of a height difference between me and Jacob to pull it off! You guys look great.
Love it, you guys are a perfect Dwight and Angela. So fun. Congrats on the blog.
Welcome to the club! If you click on our name sometimes it doesn't come up so here's our address. www.thepainterclan.blogspot.com
So good to see you over the weekend, your costumes were great! Welcome to the blogging world, so good to see you here too.
Was the cat frozen?! ;-) I love it! You guys look great! I am looking forward to the hyped up on sugar pics! I may have a few of my own!
Add us!! We'll add you!!
LOL! That is awesome!!! Our blog is gietz.blogspot.com. :)
Ok, I found your blog on a friend of a friend, but Tamee told me i had to check it out a few weeks ago so I'm glad I found it. YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING RAD! WE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office thanks to Keith. (this is Tamee's sister) Anyway, I saw that you know Crystal and Jamie...small world!
Did you see baby Taryn? So BIG and cute!!!
Post a Comment